Sunday, August 19, 2007

BattleBlocks comming soon

As promised, we're coming out with more games. The decision was made that BattleBlocks should be next up for release - in the previous version of Cotopia it was one of the most popular games (head to head with Chess in-fact) so I m sure that we'll make more than a few players happy by making it available again. This includes myself as I was never a top Chess player but when it comes to Tetris (oops did I say that?) and it's numerous clones (BattleBlocks being one) I certainly do hold my own.
BattleBlocks were written from scratch by a good friend of mine James O'Connor (and have since then suffered a number of "fixes" and adjustments from myself and another good friend of mine Greg Crawley). Once the development was mostly finished James and I have spent a number of nights working out the kinks and bugs .. and then again a even more and longer nights of rigorous playing err I mean testing and re-testing and yet more testing :)
I hope that if you make it to our WAP pages you take the time and download the game once it appears in a week or so. It truly is one of my favorites and always has been.
Thank you James.

No comments: