Friday, October 31, 2008

Cotopia GO .. on mobiles near you soon!

We've been quietly working on our next multiplayer title: Cotopia GO
I've been doing some testing lately and I must say that the game looks pretty good. We're currently checking out the latest builds on mobile phones and if all goes well we'll be in beta within a few days. We'll be then depending on the support of our community to give us constructive feedback on bugs/issues etc.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ondrej Michalcak for doing a great job writing this game for us - given how much we pay him he really must be doing it mostly for the love of a good challenge :)

Thank you Ondro and happy B-Day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!there,I want to bloke my id arif3044 cuz its hacked some one,and always misuse this id,pls do something.thx.

Zero Effort said...

will look into that

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome idea!! I'm excited.