Sunday, January 27, 2008

Multilingual mobile game project

After I have mobilized our blog using Wirenode RSS to mobile solution. We are getting some comments from cotopia.wirenode.mobi mobile page using text area for getting messages.
Point is, that as we are international project, just recently I have got this comment to my email.

I have no idea, what is in this message. If anyone can translate it, it would be great. I hope its not anything offensive :-), it should be in Arabic language.

In our in game forums, we are getting some international posts too. There are not many of them right now, so its ok, but we will have to do something with it in the future. Possibly sooner than English will be the only one world language on this planet.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I can Translate it,but at first u must know that it is not Arabian.it's Persian Language
it means:
Is here any girl wanna chat with me?!!!

Tomas Zeman said...

Hi, thanks a lot for translation.
How can one know difference between Persian and Arabic?

Anonymous said...

it is persian and means"hello,is there an iranian girl for chating to me???????"