Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Starship Sofa

Again with the Podcasts :)

I've recently discovered another excellent SciFi podcast at http://www.starshipsofa.com
I was completely blown away by it's first short story (by Michael Moorcock no less) called London Bone which in it's quality (writing and production) rivals to that of Variant Frequencies.

The thing about Starship Sofa is that they tend to put out stories by established authors rather than by new and upcoming ones. There have been a couple of stories I've skipped, I guess every 5th or so, whereas on Variant Frequencies I have yet to skip one. This, I guess, is because the Sofa tends to cover a broader range of stuff and some things are just not my cup of tea, however the stories that stick do so in a big way!

Give the Sofa a listen - I can pretty much quarantee you'll like it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.