Monday, October 22, 2007

BattleBlocks released ...

Most excellent news :)

Last night we released BattleBlocks (our Tetris clone) and let me tell you, I've spent lots of time "testing" the game :) Even though I didn't write that one (James O'Connor wrote BattleBlocks for us) it is my all time favorite Cotopia game. It is that much more embarrassing that Tomas beat me twice last night and I didn't get a point on him... awell, maybe next time.

In addition to BattleBlocks we also pushed out new versions of all existing games with additional features so check it out ASAP.

- Forum posts have dates attached
- Better in game chat screen
- Can send SMS invites to friends straight from main menu
- Blocking of empty chat messages

Just go to http://cotopia.mobi on your phone, download all the games, and let us know what you think. Many of the changes in this release were based on community comments.

No comments: