Monday, October 01, 2007

A quick update

Just like I promised in a previous blog entry, I've been working on BattleBlocks and I have a stable version ready .. well stable enough not to break the emulator :) So the time-frame we're looking at for releasing the new version of Cotopia (including all the promised fixes) is about 2 weeks from today.

I am pretty happy about the new release because it seems that many of our naughtier players have been abusing the scoring bug. You know who you are .. rest assured that a fix is coming and the points gained by cheating will be quickly lost if you don't have the skill to back them up :)

In semi-related news, we may be getting more players from India in the near future, I hear a lot of good chess players come from there so brace your selves ...

No comments: